- GIS Academic Director, Dr Sujanya sombatteera, is leading GIS visiting group, walking from one lecture building to others. MFU is known as the university in the park surrounded excellent environment: fresh air, cool,lush and clean campus.
- GIS teachers and students are now entering the university library.
- Amazing view, look from the university.
- We stopped at MFU library on the way back, just to take a look how big the library is!
- This is \'Larn Daow\" the fascinating star shape patio at the top center of the university where all outdoor events and official activities are held. It\'s the most beautiful spot that visitors would never miss.
- Ken and Aom, GIS students G.11 are checking information on MFU notice board.
- Here.. we are at the top in front of Larn Daow.
- \"Would you like to see how the lecture classroom \'s like ?\".. The leader of the group asked students.But all said ..that\'s fine!
- getting tired while walking down from the top center of MFU (Larn Daow).
- Finally, GIS visiting group reach the President office building.It\'s just located in front of Doi Ngam.
- That\'s the starting point, walking way from university canteen to \"Larn Daow\", the top center of the university.
- Wow.. The second GIS group arrived the Sirindhorn Chinese Center for language and culture while the first group stopped at Larn Daow.
- GIS students enjoy their visit while relaxing at Chinese architecture style building at Sirindhorn Chinese Language and Culture Center at Mae Fah Luang University.
- These are good GIS girls relaxing at the Chinese center on campus.
- Ken, curious GIS student and friends are looking what providing on the notice board.
- Bye..! MFU, we\'re leaving!
- Walking up the hill but fun on the green and clean walking path..!
- At MFU library, first sign the name before stepping inside.