Best of opportunity ! For High School Graduated Students
For all males and females who have already graduated from 12th grade (high school) from any other schools and are interested in entering the military colleges in America can apply at GIS. Thailand (ChiangRai). All applicants are required to study at GIS for one year. They will be developed and prepared in English language and military manner & leadership before entering in U.S. Military colleges.
Let’s Get Started
- Our first class will commence on – September 2015
- Grades 7 – 12
- Long Term Goal ~ 400 students for Top Quaility
- Gainesville focus ~
- College preparation in English
- Instruction in and the practical application of leadership
- Character Development
- Located in Chiang Rai, Thailand, one hour north of Bangkok (by plane)
- We are partnered with several US service academies and universities
- Goal: Every Gainesville Cadet is fluent in writing, reading, and speaking the English language upon graduation!
After graduated from GIS-Th
- Males and Females can enter military colleges in America without taking entrance test (with 3.1 GPA, TOEFL score of 550)
- MOD (Memory of Discussion) with Military Colleges in America :
- The Citadel, South Carolina
- University of North Georgia (The Military Gollege of Georgia), Georgia
- Wentworth Military Academy & College, Missouri
- Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets, Virginia
- Virginia Women’s Institute for Leadership at Mary Boldwin College, Virginia
- Visa arranged by GIS-Th.
After graduated from Military Colleges in the U.S.A.
- Apply for U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines and become American Citizen as an Officer
- Apply for business firms, U.S. Government, or any organization and establishing permanent job in America.
- Return to their own countries, apply for their government Armed Forces with high skill in today’s Technology, and speaking English fluently.
*All of Military Colleges in America train their Cadets not only to become a leader in the military, but also a well trained leader in business and industry.
Gainesville Graduates WILL be able to ~
- Write and speak the English language fluently
- Understand how people, events, and ideas of the past have shaped the world and have provided a context in which to view and evaluate the future
- Understand the natural and physical world and the philosophy of science and mathematics
- Discuss and apply the characteristics of an effective and ethical leader
- Appreciate literature and its contribution to a civil society
- Understand the structure and functioning of the military profession
- Apply the art and practice of leadership in a civilian occupation or in the Cadets host nation
- Resolve moral and ethical issues through rational thought processes and enhanced moral reasoning skills
- Appreciate the benefits of physical fitness and wellness through participation in competitive sports, physical training, and intramural sports
- Obtain admission to college and achieve the Baccalaureate Degree
- Become culturally-enriched individuals through the study of such electives as the arts and foreign languages
- Employ technology to include fluency in the use of contemporary computer hardware and software