|Course||Standard Course Fees for International Students(THB)||Discount for ASEAN Citizen Students(%)||China Region Course Fees (RMB)||Duration|
|1-Year Preparatory Course||฿900,000||50%||¥210,000||2 Terms / Academic Year|
|Grade 12||฿700,000||80%||¥160,000||2 Terms / Academic Year|
|Grade 11||฿700,000||80%||¥160,000||2 Terms / Academic Year|
|Grade 10||฿700,000||80%||¥160,000||2 Terms / Academic Year|
|Grade 9||฿600,000||80%||¥140,000||2 Terms / Academic Year|
|Grade 8||฿600,000||80%||¥140,000||2 Terms / Academic Year|
|Grade 7||฿600,000||80%||¥140,000||2 Terms / Academic Year|
❖ Fees quoted initially are in THB (Thai Baht), while students from China region are required to pay in RMB (Chinese Yuan) as specified above. The Application Fee for Chinese students is RMB 18,000.
❖ ASEAN member countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, and Thailand.
Tuition Fees cover:
- Living off-campus, GIS provides only a lunch meal on school days;
- Living on-campus, GIS provides three meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) a day;
- The student’s accident insurance covers only 10,000 baht for each accident case; parents have to bear the excess cost beyond this limit.
- Long holidays: students must move out of the dormitory, i.e., Songkran Festival, from April 11 to 15, the holidays between semesters.
- Monday to Thursday 8:40 am – 3:30 pm – school class; Friday 8:40 am – 11:00 am – school class; Monday to Thursday 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm – revision time; Friday 1:00 pm – 3.30 pm – music and other events.